Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

I have always thought that it would be nice to have a mirror in the shower.  Just think about it...the posibilites are endless with what you could use it for...brushing teeth, shaving (for men), making sure you get just the right amount of lather in your hair to make it stand up straight.... So I was ecstatic when I was given the opportunity to try out the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror.
BTW, this is the only product photo you'll be getting from me in this review because, let's face it, any others would just border on inappropriate :)

Since using this mirror for over a week now, I can say that it definitely holds up to its claims.  
I am known in my household for taking unbearably hot showers; and this mirror has remained fogless through all of them.  Also, this mirror isn't flimsy and doesn't distort your reflection. 
It comes with two hooks that can be attached to your shower wall:  one for the mirror and one to hold a razor.  I didn't use either of these because the adhesive is permanent.  Instead, I just hung the mirror on a waterproof Command hook and it seems to be working out just fine.
This mirror definitely gets my vote and will get tested out for the long haul in our household.

*Disclaimer:  I received this product at no cost for me to try.  But I would not mislead you about my experiences with it.

No comments :

Post a Comment