Thursday, April 9, 2015

Adeline Skin Care Review - Part 1 of 3

Referral links are included. All of the thoughts are my own though. 

I have recently fallen in love...with a skin care line!  It's called Adeline Skin Care.  It is a small, family run business focused on producing great skin care products without a lot of nasty chemicals.




Adeline Skin Care sent me their three currently available products to try at no cost:  Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Anti-Aging Moisturizer Face Cream, and Organic Eye Serum.  I will have three separate reviews of the products; and this is post 1!! So let's get started.





About the Serum


Adeline Skin Care's Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, Aloe Juice, Vitamins A,C,D,&E, and Witch Hazel.  

It comes in a 1.7 oz pump bottle and retails for $59.99.  That may seem like a lot of moolah, but believe me, a little of this stuff goes a long way!  For me, it takes two tiny pumps (about a pea sized drop) to cover my entire face-neck area.
How to Use It
To use this serum, after washing and patting dry your face/neck, all you have to do is apply a small amount all over your face/neck area and let it dry (usually within 1-2 minutes).  Then you go about business as usual with your moisturizers, makeup, etc.
What I Thought About It
Several things that I initially noticed and loved about this serum were its lightly herbal scent and how my face immediately felt tightened.  I have noticed also after using it for a few weeks now that my moisturizer seems to work better.  My face seems hydrated for longer stretches.  I have even been able to start going makeup free!

I can safely say that I LOVE this serum. Before trying this product out, I didn't have a serum in my beauty regimen; but now I don't know what I'd do without it!

BTW if the $59.99 price tag scares you, check it out on Amazon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment