Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Just Started Selling Plexus Slim

For several weeks, I have been taking Plexus Slim/Accelerator.

I was excessively skeptical at first, Facebook stalking everyone I knew who was taking it to see their results.  Finally I got up the courage to ask about it and try a 3 day trial pack.  I was so glad I did.  During that first 3 days I lost 5 pounds and 2 inches!  I immediately ordered a month supply.  I'm on my third week of it.  While the weight loss has slowed down, the benefits have not.  I have so much more energy and motivation during the day.  I don't have nearly as much back pain.  Also, I sleep better at night and seem to have clearer trains of thought.  I made the decision this weekend to start selling Plexus, since I believe its a product that helps not just with weight loss, but also your entire health.  I take A LOT of prescription medicine and there have been no negative interactions because it's all natural (think of it as a kind of supplement).  If you've been thinking about trying it, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about it.  If you've never heard of it, I highly suggest checking it out.  And if you want to sell it, I would love for you to sign up up as an Ambassador under me.
Here's my personal Plexus link :)

No comments :

Post a Comment